need info on MDS certificationRegister Today!
- by NYCRN920 Aug 7, '05hi there....i am in search of information to be certified in MDS for LTC...online
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=114977©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,870 Views
- Aug 7, '05 by Jessy_RN[color=palegreen]hello, and welcome to the wonderful family of allnurses. good luck to you. :icon_hug:
- Aug 8, '05 by TalinoQuote from NYCRN920http://www.aanac.org/education/default.asphi there....i am in search of information to be certified in MDS for LTC...online
- Aug 11, '05 by robin_mds_nurseWelcome to the board! Are you new to the MDS process? or are you just wanting to become certified?
- Aug 14, '05 by nrbalaQuote from TalinoHow can i find a certification course where I can attend in person to become MDS certified? Thanks in advance. I live in Connecticut
- Aug 15, '05 by TalinoQuote from nrbalaSince it is not mandatory to be credentialed (it's either a state or facility preference) credentialing programs are provided on a regional basis.How can i find a certification course where I can attend in person to become MDS certified? Thanks in advance. I live in Connecticut
This one is the closest to Ct...
Tuesday, September 13, 2005 in Atlantic City, NJ
MDS RAC-C Credentialing Program
Starts: 9/13/2005 Ends: 9/15/2005
You can also check here for other scheds...