I Got the JobRegister Today!
- by mharrah Jan 26, '10I was offered the position today for 7pm to 7am at the LTC facility I interviewed at. I guess they liked my response about Mr. Smith. Wish me luck. I'm nervous, and I hope I can handle it. I remember dealing with all kinds of chaos when I worked dayshift at the hospital. It was rough.
- Jan 26, '10 by SuesquatchRNNights in LTC aren't bad. The a.m. med pass will be a bear until you nail it, but you will.
- Jan 26, '10 by S.N. VisitCongratulations!!! Best of luck at your new job!
- Jan 26, '10 by Willow MoonsidheGood Luck and Congratz
- Jan 26, '10 by MBARNBSNCongrats!!!
- Jan 26, '10 by OldnurseRNCongratulations. Be open to change. Be confident. Good luck.
- Jan 27, '10 by mondkmondkYay! Congrats!
- Jan 28, '10 by TheCommuterCongratulations!