Hourly rate for RN's, LPN's, CNA's in Your State - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 14, '12 by SuzieeQOntario, Canada $19/hr RPN in assisted living (retirement facility)$26/hr RPN as manager (DOC) in assisted living$25/hr RPN in home care
- me too!!!
- Quote from agldragonRNi would love to work here.this is my ltc facility (county owned) in central new jersey:
rn (new grad) = $28-$30 per hour (3-11 shift)
lpn (new grad) = $23-$24 per hour (3-11 shift)
cna = about $10.50 per hour
also, excellent medical/dental benefits (no copays for anything except $3 for any prescription). no medical benefits deduction just union dues ($26/pay period-biweekly). gets 3x pay for holidays. so on labor day, thanks giving eve/day, christmas eve/day, new year eve/day, etc...i'll make $90/hour.
you guys should also factor the benefits when calculating the pay.
- Quote from CSThelenSeems right. Although here in Ohio Hospital RN hourly rate > LTC RN hourly rateWhat do you think of rates for these categories? Do I have them right?
Inpatient RN hourly rate > Outpatient clinic/office RN hourly rate
"Per Diem RN" hourly rate > Full Time RN hourly rate
New grad BSN RN hourly rate ~= New grad ADN hourly rate
Experienced BSN RN hourly rate > Experienced ADN hourly rate
LTC RN hourly rate > Hospital RN hourly rate
- Aug 30, '12 by crandall.54i am a new RN, offered a position at the current place i work, which is an assisted living. i interviewed for the position and my DON said I needed to think about my hourly pay because they had a range of pay and was not going to tell me. she wanted me to come up with what i thought i should be paid per hour. being a new grad/rn, im not sure what to say.
so i am asking for some advise, what should i say, knowing i wont make as much as i would in a hospital.
- Aug 30, '12 by SRK77I am in NC and I make $24.00 per hour in ltc working 7a-7p. I graduated 15 months ago from nursing school. The local hospital starts new grads off at $20.21 per hour plust diffs.
- Sep 2, '12 by ashLPN9Central IL- LTC Facilities - RNs start at 25.00/hr and LPNs start at 19.00/hr