Help! Cute Visitation Sayings in LTC facility....
- 0Dec 1, '11 by shell1977I am trying to come with some cute saying to hang in the lobby that nicely says, "please stay home if you are sick." Does anyone have any cute ideas or sayings that they have seen? Thank you!
- 12Dec 1, '11 by Dudestudent" Aww, we are so sorry to hear that you've been sick. Our residents and staff wish you a quick and complete recovery. Until that time we respectfully ask that you not enter and potentially spread any infections to our staff or residents. Now go home and have some chicken noodle soup and take a nap, you deserve it for your contribution to public health."
- 1Dec 2, '11 by Daisy_08a sign that reads:
in adherence with bylaw 85g, fines will now be enforced for the following:
excessive nasal discharge: 30$
doing any of the above without following up with hand hygiene: 100$
doing any of the above within 10ft of a staff member: 200$
doing any of the above within 20ft of a rt: 500$
*these bylaw’s will be strictly enforced
- 5Dec 2, '11 by Lissa,RNI don't think the sign has to be cute. Ours reads something like "For the safety of our residents and the staff that care for them, please do not enter this facility if you have a fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose, or other cold/flu symptoms. If your visit is urgent, masks are provided at the reception desk.
- 2Dec 2, '11 by Daisy_08Quote from Zen123We have them! "please do not disturb during med administration" - above the med cart. And one while report is in progressLol. Seriously now i've always want a sign on the nursing station or on the med cart. - big bold letters that says" don't disturb".
- 2Dec 2, '11 by Forever SunshineQuote from jme_daisyWe have the one for the med cart but its constantly disregarded. And I wonder why it takes me the entire shift to do meds sometimes.We have them! "please do not disturb during med administration" - above the med cart. And one while report is in progressLast edit by Forever Sunshine on Dec 2, '11