Who wants to go to Emory? Summer 2013 ABSN/MSN - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 23 by sjames99Thank you so much SMB13!
- Jan 25 by julsm14Is anyone planning on going to the Admitted Students Day? I keep trying to find more information about what will be happening that day, but can only find it is going on 2-5pm. Does anyone have any more details? Not sure if I should skip school or not for the event...but can't wait to meet everyone!!!
- Jan 25 by lindsay999I can't find any more information, and my letter still hasn't come in the mail! GRRR! But, I will be attending!
Just wondering if anyone else is having a hard time finding the facebook page...
- Jan 28 by lifeismuzikI definitely can't make it--it is on a work day and flights this late in the game aren't cheap.Could I persuade anyone to give a run down of the event afterward? Either on here, by email or a brief chat on the phone with me? Emory was one of my top 3 choices and I am still waiting back on the last two, so I would love to chat with someone about their experience at the open house if I can...
- Jan 29 by kdiemHow awesome! I don't know why I haven't seen this thread yet. I was also accepted for the midwifery specialty. Any other future midwives out there? I haven't heard much about the program so any insight would be awesome. I can't attend the admitted students day but plan to visit sometime in February.
- Jan 31 by marmadukeI also won't be able to make it to the Admitted Students' Day (currently living overseas!) so I would also love it if someone could post some info afterwards! Emory is one of my top choices but I am still waiting to hear back about scholarship/financial aid information...I'm not sure I can afford it otherwise!
- Feb 4 by FingersCross'dI can't attend either. I have a feeling (or at least I am hoping) that they will have an other admitted students day later on. They only gave about three weeks notice and I'm sure they understand that three weeks was kind of tight... I hope! Emory is a top contender and I really wanted to attend on Feb 8th!
- Feb 4 by lifeismuzikWe should all let them know this--that we all are very interested in Emory but need availability on the weekend/more notice
- Feb 4 by SMB13Hey-For those who are worried about not being able to attend... I'll be going to the Admitted students day and will give you a run down of the event. I'll try to post over the weekend.
- Feb 4 by TerriblysnsDid anyone on this site apply for the Woodruff scholarship? Are there any recipients of the scholarship monitoring this thread? If so, what were your stats or if you know a friend that got it their stats were????