West Ga Technical College.Register Today!
This is a discussion on West Ga Technical College. in Georgia State Nursing Programs, part of Georgia Nursing ... Hey everyone. I submitted my documents already for Spring 2012 for the Murphy Campus and the...by KellieMarie1989 Aug 12, '11Hey everyone. I submitted my documents already for Spring 2012 for the Murphy Campus and the deadline as I recall is August 15, 2011. I took the NLN on the 11th in Lagrange and got a 127 composite score. Anyone else applying??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=604311©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,330 Views
- Aug 13, '11 by MedicMommyI'm applying in the Spring of 2012 for the August start 2012....
- Aug 15, '11 by lorraineatlHi, I applied as well. I applied on the 11th as well. I don't believe the Lagrange campus is takng students this cohort just Murphy....Well, The wait game begins .
- Aug 17, '11 by slangleyI also applied!
98 on the nln
I turned my stuff in early and still no letter...
- Aug 17, '11 by KellieMarie1989The deadline was on the 15th so I assume letters will go out in 2 weeks.
- Yeah, you will get 2 letters. One with your score and then a couple weeks later a acceptance or rejection letter
- I got my competitive selection score letter today!
My score is 95.4
- Aug 18, '11 by KellieMarie1989i thought the most you could get was a 75 total points and the interview is 25 points. Are they not doing interviews anymore??
- No, they cut interviews out praise the lord! Nln is 60% and grades are 40% now!
- Aug 18, '11 by KellieMarie1989Oh okay. I just watched the competitive advising video and realized they cut interviews. So I calculated my score out of a 100 and it would be an 87.93. I wonder how fast they are gonna send me the admissions points letter. I turned mines in on the 11th. I am so anxious. I just hope to God I get in. LOL!