Trying for Gwinnett Tech Fall 2013 - Page 18Register Today!
- Mar 19 by curlyQ-nurse2BDoes anyone know when acceptance letters are supposed to be sent out?
- Mar 19 by divs618I think they said mid April.
- Mar 19 by JB13Has anyone taken the Kaplan yet? I take it Thursday! I am really nervous. I have been brushing up on my A & P II information but was gonna see if anyone else had any tips!
- Mar 20 by divs618Not yet, I take it next Tues on the 26th. I am also going through my A&P II things. Mainly focusing on the topics listed in the letter we got. Super nervous.
- Mar 20 by janellybellyAnyone have a copy of that letter scanned? Curious to know what topics we really need to study for next years test.
- Mar 20 by divs618I don't have it scanned but I can email it to you if you give me your email. But the topics for the Science section are:
Thescience section contains 20 questions to be answered in 30 minutes. The testmeasures the candidate’s knowledge of physiology in the following areas:
I don't know how accurate this is. I am waiting on someone who has taken the test to confirm but thats what it says on the letter we received.
- by the way..not sure why i said "I don't have it scanned" LOL I meant to say I have it on my email. but you get the point.
- Mar 21 by JB13I toon the Kaplan this morning. I scored an 81%. The math was super easy and my strongest area. The science is very specific! I will post more details with regard to specific questions when I get home I just wanted to post really quick
- Good job!!!! That is a great score!!
- Quote from jenbrewingtonI toon the Kaplan this morning. I scored an 81%. The math was super easy and my strongest area. The science is very specific! I will post more details with regard to specific questions when I get home I just wanted to post really quick
I'm really nervous about the science part! Any advice..tips..etc would be great =) Congrats again on your score. Must be a huge relief to be done!