Trying for Gwinnett Tech Fall 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Feb 13 by aalewineReceived my email today! I was so excited!
- Feb 18 by LaatraCongratulations aalewine!!
- Feb 18 by GodsloveIm a 2013 hopeful too. I took all my prerequisites in gtc and have a 4.0 GPA. I applied in 2012 but did not make it because my score on the kaplan was 69. Just don't take the test for granted and you will be just fine.Good Luck!
- Feb 18 by aalewineBlessed78 I'm so sorry! I'm sure it was hard on you! Can you give us any tips on the Kaplan?
- Feb 19 by LaatraHi blessed I hope that we will make it this time!
Can yoy tell me what was the hardest subject in the test?
- Feb 19 by GodsloveI wished I could be of more help. The A&P questions were kind of random (No anatomy just physiology). Either you knew it or you didn't. Personally I can remember encountering a couple of physiology questions from muscle contractions and the brain. If you have time pay more attention to A&P 2 but more importantly use the actual textbook. The writing was the hardest part to me. You had to figure out where to put punctuations as well as where to fit sentences in the passage. The math was very easy. You can study from any pre-algebra book. No geometry just revise how to add, multiply and divide fractions. Hmm percentages and solve for x and some algebraic expressions. Knowing the order of operations (PEDMAS) will help a great deal. This is as far as I can remember. The KAPLAN book wasn't very useful to me though. I hope this helps.
- Feb 19 by aalewineThank you so much! And you have helped a lot!!
- Feb 19 by LaatraThank you Blessed may God bless you. We may be the future freshman group for RN program at GTC! Just be optimistic.
- Feb 20 by GodsloveYou are always welcome!
- Feb 20 by aalewineBlessed I have the KAPLAN book and have been going through it and noticed that in the test at the back of the book the science portion doesn't have a lot of physiology in it. Is this why the book wasn't any help to you? I feel like a lot of what the book goes over is chemistry and physics. Also how was the Vocab part on the test?