Pre-reqs at GPCRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Pre-reqs at GPC in Georgia State Nursing Programs, part of Georgia Nursing ... Is there anyone that took A&P at GPC? I took Micro a long time ago there and I don't know if the...by ummnasim Jan 17, '12Is there anyone that took A&P at GPC? I took Micro a long time ago there and I don't know if the teacher is still there. I have to take all my sciences back over since its more than 5 years sine I last took them. How were the exams and labs?bi am trying to start back this summer. Thanks in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=663133©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 440 Views
- Jan 26, '12 by metoyouI have taken all of my pre-reqs at GPC, and have had good experiences all around. Let me know if you would like any recomondations on teachers.
- Jan 26, '12 by ummnasimThanks metoyou! If you can inbox me some recommendations I would appreciate it
- Mar 22, '12 by Nurse2b7337I have to take A&P 2 and Microbiology next. Please let me know the recommendation for Micro.Thanks!!Last edit by Nurse2b7337 on Mar 22, '12 : Reason: Typo
- Mar 23, '12 by metoyouProfessor Cox at the Dunwoody campus is the BEST!!! He loves what he does, and does everything to help you get an A in his class Wish he could have been my teacher for everything!
- May 9, '12 by Nurse2b7337Metoyou what about A&P 2? Cox was for lecture and lab??