Pre-Nursing @ GPC - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 6, '11 by mommy2babiesHeoconbubu most courses I see are one day and last about 3-4hours and cost anywhere between $35-55
- Apr 6, '11 by mangopeachQuote from mommy2babies$78.50 - But if you've lived in New York, its an additional $65Hey does anyone know how much the background/drug screening cost?
If you've lived or worked out of the country it can be hundreds more. One girl in class that lived in India paid almost $500
You should probably wait till orientation to get all the info but the company they used for us is Advantagestudents.com -
- Apr 7, '11 by adorable421813timesacharm, thanks. I was having ablonde moment, because I read that last week!
- Apr 7, '11 by adorable42181Mangopeach you are such a blessing. I hope we are not bothering you to much!!!
- Apr 7, '11 by mommy2babiesQuote from adorable42181Mangopeach you are such a blessing. I hope we are not bothering you to much!!!
I AGREE!!!!! 100%
- Apr 7, '11 by mangopeachQuote from adorable42181Mangopeach you are such a blessing. I hope we are not bothering you to much!!!
No bother at all! I had a lot of the same questions when I got my letter so I understand
- Apr 8, '11 by Weston's MommyThanks Mangopeach! I also got accepted to the program, and you have answered SO many of my questions!
- May 12, '11 by nursvrp3883Mangopeach, what time were the PLAs held on Mondays? They are every other week, right?
- May 19, '11 by mangopeachQuote from valgal3883Yeah they are held on Mondays. About every other week. They've just changed the format for doing PLAs. It used to be only 2 sessions. But now PLAs are spread out over the course of the day with smaller groups. So you will sign up for a time that day that you want to go.Mangopeach, what time were the PLAs held on Mondays? They are every other week, right?
- Jun 12, '11 by slo3485Hi ladies. I have a quick question that I'm hoping one of you can help answer. I currently have a 3.4 gpa and made an 84 on the TEAS. I'm really worried because I made a C in A&P. Does anyone know if any student has ever gotten in with a C in A&P? :/