Nursing Students/Post Nursing Students in Georgia.Register Today!
This is a discussion on Nursing Students/Post Nursing Students in Georgia. in Georgia State Nursing Programs, part of Georgia Nursing ... Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I currently attend Georgia Perimeter College-Decatur/Clarkston...by silien_k Dec 26, '12Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I currently attend Georgia Perimeter College-Decatur/Clarkston campus & Im trying to look at different nursing schools in Ga (specifically schools that offer B.S.N programs). I need to know:
1) GPA you got in with/GPA the school requires. Do they focus on overall GPA or the core GPA for nursing?
2) What school you attend/attended
3) What was your first semester like & nursing scheduling throughout the program. How difficult/challenging is it?
4) personal likes & dislikes of the program
5) TEAS test scores required/what was your score?
6) Any special requirement (such as references/recommendations, CNA,training, ect)
I know its ALOT (sry-lol). Thanks in advance for your responses!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804309©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,530 Views
- Dec 26, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to GA State Nursing Program Forum to elicit further response.