Mercer 2012Register Today!
- by Blessed05 Feb 10, '12Hi! I would like to start a new thread for students that are starting nursing school this fall at GA Baptist. Would love to hear any tips from seniors and past graduates! I cannot wait to start this fall!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=672798©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,184 Views
- Feb 11, '12 by Brazilian nurseHi! I will most likely go to Mercer. I already sent the registration fee check and I'm looking into the next steps (immunizations etc). I'm still waiting on GSU though.. if I also get accepted at GSU, then I will have to think about it because of the cost.. Did you apply to other schools also? Have you done anything yet preparing for the program? I'm super excited and nervous at the same time..
- Feb 12, '12 by Blessed05Hi! Same here. I applied to KSU but will go to Mercer. Working on my immunizations.
- Feb 16, '12 by Blessed05Hello,Is anyone taking the nutrition course thru UGA/IDL?
- Feb 17, '12 by traumaRUsMoving to GA nursing student forum for more responses.
- Feb 21, '12 by jennys77How's everyone who's been accepted coming along on the immunizations/BLS? I have my dr. appt tomorrow to get my immunization form completed. trying to figure out this BLS. There are lots of little CPR schools that offer it, but I don't know anything about them. And I'm in IL, so I'm sort of on my own. I'll figure out a place though. Just seems like a silly amount of research for a class that's only a couple hours long.
- Feb 21, '12 by jennys77IDL = independent distance learning? My husband took a course that way through UGA, but didn't finish it. he said it was a lot of work, and I've heard that from others as well. Good luck. =]
- Feb 21, '12 by Blessed05Hi! I just sent you a pm. Get back to me when you can.
- Feb 23, '12 by ashlaurenIs anyone else planning on commuting?
- Feb 24, '12 by jennys77I'll be riding my bike when it's nice out, and I don't have to do the daycare drop off.