Kennesaw State Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 18 by HopeCharleighI was going to apply there, but applied to Kennesaw instead.
- Feb 18 by Kcoleman1Emory is my first choice
- Feb 22 by stephanie.I was told that an email would be sent out to our school email address by March 30th to let us know if we are invited for an interview.
I have been going to owl express everyday, clicking on student services, and then clicking on nursing interview sign up just to see if they by chance have it opened to selected people yet. Cant you tell that I am overly anxious?! Fingers crossed.
- Feb 22 by HopeCharleighI've been doing the same thing! For Georgia state as well!
- Feb 22 by JB13I also have applied to the traditional track at KSU. I currently have a 3.6 overall GPA and got a 82% on the TEAS. I have also applied to GSU for the second time (the first time I was wait listed).
- Feb 24 by nkosizindziStephanie, I was doing the same thing. Actually i was getting very discouraged thinking that I hadn't even been invited to the interview!!!! I'm glad to hear that the letters are not out yet. I have two "W", so I don't even know if I stand I chance. I have an 81.3%on my TEAS and I couldn't retake it since the deadline had passed but I do have a 3.84GPA with "A"s in the sciences. So, I'm hoping... anyone know what my chances are? I applied to both the traditional and the accelerated.
I'm planning to apply to Georgia Baptist, their deadline is May !st I think. So I wanted to wait and see if I get into KSU because it's really one of the cheapest and I think that's the reason why it's so competitive!
But, but, if you really just want to start Nursing school without worrying about selection, Herzing College's TEAS pass mark is 48% because they don't believe that it is a measure of what a Nurse/Nursing student would be. It's as expensive as Georgia Baptist. And, at the end of the day, you do the the same NCLEX regardless of where you went to school, so...I just don't want to have to transfer stuff etc. Its been such a hustle for me. My friends often tell me that no one has ever once asked them where they went to school. They were always interested in whether one has working experience or not.Last edit by nkosizindzi on Feb 24 : Reason: Add info
- Feb 26 by stephanie.I've gotten into GPC for the fall- just waiting to hear something from KSU. I'm on the fence as to which program Im going to do. GPC is so much cheaper.
I wouldn't put too much weight on any individual negative you think you have on your record.
Fran told me they took a girl with a 79 teas and a high GPA. And that they took a girl with a 3.0 and high teas. You'd be surprised how many lower teas scores I've heard of. And honestly, that's not a bad score!
- Feb 26 by HopeCharleighHas anyone else applied to Georgia State?
- Feb 26 by JB13I applied to Georgia State. This is the second time I applied, I applied for the spring but was waitlisted.
- Feb 26 by HopeCharleighAccelerated or traditional?