Kennesaw State Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 21 by Kcoleman1@justpeachy2107 do u like it there ? What have you heard about the nursing program . I heard it was hard to get into . How was ur teas
- Jan 27 by justpeachy2107It's actually been way better than I thought it would be. I really like it there. It's bigger than my last school (which was a community college in Atlanta), but it still has a small school feel. Everyone is pretty nice. I've heard the nursing program is very competitive. Part of the reason I picked it is because they take your second attempt at classes, and I didn't do so well the first go round on A&P I. My TEAS went well. I made an 85 which I guess isn't bad.
Does anyone know when we'll hear something?
- Jan 28 by melodious82Based on the threads from the spring 2013 applicant pool, I am guessing that they will send out the invites to interview by the end of Feb or beginning of March. After the interviews are completed, we will probably know if we are accepted sometime in May.
- Jan 28 by lisajaHey everyone!!
I've applied to the Fall 2013 program and I want to know my chances of getting an interview with my stat's. I have an undergrad degree in Chemistry from Kennesaw, Graduated with a 3.53 GPA. I took the TEAS and got a 77.3% I'm finshed with all of preqs; current taking A&PII I have 8 A's out of 12 in preqs and rest are B's; it's 3.62 GPA I know my TEAS scores. I wish I studied ore for it. what are my chances?
- Jan 30 by cabzunCan anyone tell me how the Teas is and how they prepared for it?? I'm very bad at standardized tests and don't know what to expect! My exam was postponed due to bad weather so I'm barely taking it this Friday!!
- Feb 11 by HopeCharleighI've applied to the accelerated program for Fall. Does anyone know when interview letters start coming in?
- Feb 11 by Kcoleman1Week of March 15
- Feb 17 by PaulaKBHello everyone, I'm new here. I have also applied for the Fall 2013 program, accelerated track.
- Feb 18 by HopeCharleighHas anyone applied to other schools?
- Feb 18 by Kcoleman1I also applied to Emory