Kennesaw State BSN Fall 2012 - Page 24Register Today!
- Quote from hellenvnCongratulations!The letter has two sheets: one with congratulations and some guides. Other is the acceptance contract. I will have to fill and mail the later one out by April 30. My GPA is 3.65 and Teas is 85%. Thanks so much and good luck to you.
I think chichi023 meant to ask....Will the letter be in a regular size envelope, or the big A4 size one?
Per chichi023, will the letter come in a regular size small envelope or the big A4 one?...
- Apr 16, '12 by Brazilian nurseGot my acceptance letter for the accelerated program today! I'd absolutely looove to attend the program, but I'm still deciding between basically Kennesaw and Mercer because of location..
- Apr 16, '12 by Brazilian nurseThe letter came in a regular size envelope.
- Apr 16, '12 by brianaeliseHello Chichi023,
My overall GPA was a 3.91 and I got an 81.3 on the TEAS! The letter came in a regular size envelope and it only had two sheets of paper in it!
- Quote from Brazilian nurseCongratulations!!The letter came in a regular size envelope.
...and thanks for answering per envelope size... It's good to know what one's looking out for! may sound petty,but guess it takes away some dread factor.. a foreshadowing alert of sorts!
- Apr 16, '12 by karamarie91I got accepted too! I had found out at work when I was checking my email! I plan to go there.
- Apr 16, '12 by czechchickAnyone on a standby? I am and I didn't hear about anyone who didn't get accepted after the interview this semester.Last edit by czechchick on Apr 16, '12
- Apr 16, '12 by NGgirlI'm on standby. Hopefully we will get pulled from the standby list but I doubt it because I've heard from a lot of people that they never get called. Trying to keep my hopes up though
- Apr 17, '12 by FrysGIRLI applied for the traditional program. I just emailed Fran today that I'll be giving up my seat. So, who knows, you might get a call back after all Keep you head up and never give up.