Kennesaw State BSN Fall 2012 - Page 21Register Today!
- Apr 9, '12 by RizzI agree with the PP as far as jobs are concerned.
- Apr 9, '12 by brianaeliseHey qtqueen, I have one question! I work on the weekends down at a Publix pharmacy where I live during the weekends. Would it be possible to still work there on the weekends? I have applied for the traditional program! Thanks so much again!
- Apr 9, '12 by gtqueen371brianaelise,
A weekend job should be fine. Every once in a while, they have clinical on Saturdays. Unfortunately, the school of nursing's stance on employment is that they don't encourage it. Therefore, you cannot use your job as an excuse not to do Saturday clinical, but you can always put other days as your preference. Saturdays are not common, but its always a possibility. The important thing is to remain as flexible as you can, but I'd say the odds are that you'd be able to keep your weekend job without many problems.
- Apr 9, '12 by brianaeliseQtqueen, thank you so much! You have been so helpful throughout this whole process! I really appreciate it!
- Apr 10, '12 by KSUBioGradgtqueen,
Thanks for all of your advice! It's definitely a relief to hear that a part time job is possible. I want to take out the least amount of loans as possible.
- Apr 10, '12 by gtqueen371Not a problem. Good luck to you all!
- Apr 10, '12 by brianaeliseThanks Qtqueen! Has anyone heard any news as to when they will be sending the letters out? Rather has anyone called to ask? lol
- Apr 10, '12 by gtqueen371I'm pretty sure I've read on this forum somewhere that it will be by the end of April. That's as specific as it usually gets. If you call/email F, she will usually tell you.
- Apr 10, '12 by brianaeliseOkay, cool! Maybe I will call and ask sometime this week!
- Apr 10, '12 by fallhopefulthat would be AWESOME