Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 40Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by amytaylor87Just got my letter, and I got in!!!!!!!!
- Oct 10, '12 by rachfoglong time lurker here.
just out of curiosity, what are the stats of everyone who did and did not get in?
- Oct 10, '12 by yodagirljvcFinally got my letter and I'm IN!!!
I'm not sure if anyone answered your post....I haven't gotten to the more recent pages, but I have a little advice! If you want to do BSN- I strongly suggest Kennesaw State University. They are one of the top programs in the state and definitely the one of the most inexpensive. I also got into Emory, which is an amazing school, but going $80,000 in debt for a bachelor's is a little ridiculous. Mercer also has a great nursing program. I'm sure there are others, but those are the 3 I checked into!
- Congratulations to all the new accepted students!!! I can't wait to meet you all at orientation!
To those of you who were rejected or put on standby- don't lose faith! Like I said in an earlier post, someone got accepted the day before orientation! There is still hope. The program is super competitive, so you should be so proud you were one of the 10% that got an interview! Also- persistance will look good on your part, so apply again and do something to increase your chances in the meantime.
I strongly encourage all of you to sign up to go to the GANS convention in Atlanta next weekend- it is going to be such a great experience! Chances to network and amazing break out sessions!
Message me with any questions or concerns you may have!
- We are working on getting you guys your own facebook page-
It will be up after the decision deadline has passed! Be on the lookout after that date!
When did your letter say your decision had to be made by?Last edit by crjohnson10210 on Oct 10, '12 : Reason: clarification
- Oct 10, '12 by bcardonWe have to have our acceptance contracted filled out and returned by October 26th. This has to be mailed back to Fran in the Nursing Office.
- Oct 10, '12 by racquel30Congrats to everyone who has been accepted so far! But is there anyone else out there who hasn't received their letter yet?
- Oct 10, '12 by amytaylor87Hey rachfog I got in and my teas test was a 70%, all A's on science/math except for one B, overall GPA is 3.76. Those who didn't get in don't give up because i didn't think i would even get an interview because my teas test was so low.
- Oct 10, '12 by uga_belleHey All!
Congratulations to all those who are getting acceptance letters! It has been a long road coming and we know the relief and elation you are feeling! My name is Heather and I am the SNA President and I want to welcome you to Nursing School! It will be here before you know it!
I encourage you to go onto Kennesaw State University Student Nurse Association for our website and to go to our Students Nurses Association Page at
After everyone officially accepts, we will create FB page for you class and the Board can get you ready because you will have lots of questions. Just remember to take it one day at a time! Enjoy these last few months because you will hit the ground running.
Congrats and Welcome!
KSU SNA President
Breakthrough to Nursing Director-GANS