Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 39Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by Desir80'sthanks wisdomhunter! i won't.. I hope I have better luck for the fall!
- Oct 10, '12 by yodagirljvcracquel30, I still haven't recieved mine either and all of my friends have. I'm still waiting too! Hopefully today??
- Oct 10, '12 by KSUhopeful749Congrats everyone, I got accepted to the accelerated program, to those who's still waiting good-luck and to those that wasn't accepted or on standby, please don't give up.
- Oct 10, '12 by triciah2005I'm In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Accepted into the traditional program for spring 2013
- Oct 10, '12 by mhuskicI just found out that I have been accepted into the Accelerated program!!
- Oct 10, '12 by kander96I just got accepted to the traditional program!!! For all of you who didn't get in this semester, don't give up! I was rejected last semester. I know it sucks, but you can do it!
- Oct 10, '12 by trixjonesDesir80's, Keep moving forward. I'm sure you will get in for Fall. I started this process in 2001, and life got in the way for quite a few years, but I'm back and am finally accepted for accelerated in Spring. I had to retake a lot of classes because they were too old (imagine taking your A&Ps twice!), but I just kept looking forward and praying for the best. Do the same and you will reach your goals. If I can do this at my age, I know you can!
- Oct 10, '12 by WhiteSnoopyI got in (traditional program). The last semester on standby and now finally in for the Spring 2013. Congratulation to everyone who got in and to those who didn't: don't give up, apply again, and stay persistent.Last edit by WhiteSnoopy on Oct 10, '12
- Oct 10, '12 by ContentaI got in!!!!!
I was accepted to the accelerated program!
Congrats to my future classmates; and chin-up to the others that received a disappointment. Remember - don't take it as a "No", just, maybe not this semester.
- Oct 10, '12 by tanalore145I feel your pain Desir80's, I got my rejected letter today too . So depressed, I even sent an email to Fran to ask what went wrong or what I could do to improve for the next time and all she sent me back was that everyone who gets an interview is considered stellar students in their eyes, but they just can't take us all. She also said to make sure I get an A in my microbiology this semester and that will greatly boost my chances. But she didn't say anything else, nothing about my interview, or if I should retake classes. So feel kinda lost at the moment. I will just have to reapply and hope for fall. Congrats to everyone that made it through and good luck on your schoolingLast edit by tanalore145 on Oct 10, '12 : Reason: typo