Hopeful for RN program Fall 2011 West Georgia Tech - Page 9Register Today!
- Jul 14, '12 by lorraineatlYou got in with 88.11 points? That's super. Cool.
- Jul 14, '12 by Mrutledge2559Yes I did! I couldn't believe it either!
- Jul 14, '12 by lorraineatlI'm excited for you. Be ready to study hard and long. I'm in the progt now and it's lots of hard work. What's your name so I can look for you during orientation? I will be there to answer questions for the incoming class.
- Jul 14, '12 by Mrutledge2559Melissa Rutledge. Thank you for the advice!
- Jul 28, '12 by Mrutledge2559@lorraineatl how many uniforms would you suggest buying? Can we just plain white pants anywhere or do we HAVE to use Meridys? I know I have to get the monogrammed school stuff there, just wondered if I could go try on some and get the best fitting ones. Also, do we need to wear the uniforms to camp knightingale?? Thanks!
- Jul 28, '12 by lorraineatlI would suggest buying at leat two uniforms. I only brought one but plan on buying another. As for the pants you can wear any white pair but I love the ones from Meridys because it has a lining and doesn't show my lite pink undies. Lol
- Jul 28, '12 by Mrutledge2559Thanks for your reply. I am planning on buying 2 tops and 2-3 bottoms and one lab coat. Do you just wear a white T-shirt or tank top under your top? I am also trying to decide between stethoscopes. It's between the littman master classic or the littman cardiology 3. Everyone says the cardiology 3 is worth the money ($160). They say you can hear things other stethoscopes won't pick up.