Gwinnett Tech Nursing Program 2012 kaplan exam - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 16, '12 by seventyseven77NAA MOMO, hi, I'm glad to know that number. It's actually a lot lower than I had imagined.... yipee!
Best of luck to you on Monday!!!!!!!! I take mine on Thursday. Make sure to come back and let us know how you did.
- Mar 16, '12 by CrekstromHello all,
I took the Kaplan today. 81
I agree with previous posts: the math was easy - fractions, percentages and a few solve for x.
Science was all A&P. Most of the questions were more in depth than the study guide, but not super specific (like you don't have to know where each hormone is made or the different types of white blood cells).
Reading comp was just like the study guide.
Writing was my worst. Grammer is not my thing I guess.
Good Luck everyone!
- Mar 16, '12 by RN_Student14If you do not mind sweety, what is your GPA. You did great!
- Mar 16, '12 by MelisFriI'm guessing the best advice it not to stress. Great job to those who took their test- you set the bar. Best of luck to all those following. I take mine next Thursday- along with a Chem and Stats test...my head hurts.
- Mar 16, '12 by CrekstromGPA 3.7
- Mar 16, '12 by RN_Student14Ok. I have a 3.69. I am almost sure you are getting in.
- Mar 16, '12 by phrozenonewow....congrats Crekstrom!!! That's a great score!
- Mar 16, '12 by kiki69I'm a little aggravated. I did not receive anything at all from Ms. Jackson. I think that is a bit unfair. This info should have been sent out to all of the 211. Instead I focused on using the Kaplan book and the TEAS book. I ended up with a mid 70's score. My worst part was definitely the science part. I didn't even bother studying any of our A & P stuff. ARRRGHJHHH!!!
when I signed up for our test, we were down to 217 after the meeting...so it's good to know that 6 didn't show up...LOL
- Mar 16, '12 by kiki69Great score, btw! Congratulations!
- Mar 16, '12 by phrozenonelooks like ALOT of us are in the mid 70's....and the waiting game begins!