GTC 2012 applicantsRegister Today!
- by DeviMak Sep 10, '11Check in here!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=615491©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 12,821 Views
- Sep 12, '11 by phrozenoneMe too!! I'm applying for the fall
- Oct 5, '11 by DeviMakanyone else applying?! I know there are more of us on here! Come out of hiding and lets get to know each other!
- Oct 5, '11 by boo1001I am applying for fall too! Do you guys mind sharing your statistics? I'm trying to see where I stand. This is mine:
Overall GPA: 3.81
Human A&P 1, Lab- A,A
Human A&P 2, Lab- B,A
College Algebra- B
English 1101- A
In the process of taking Microbiology and statistics now...
- Oct 6, '11 by DeviMakwelcome! Those are great stats!!
I have a 4.0 GPA. I have all A's in all my prereqs and non prereqs. I'm currently taking microbiology (the final prereq) and have an A in it as well. Of course though... a 4.0 is only half the battle. They take half your GPA and half your Kaplan score so I'm still worried about getting in!
- Nov 7, '11 by metoyouI am applying for Fall 2012.
- Dec 12, '11 by DeviMakok all! Program deadline is almost a month away! How's everyone feeling?! Nervous?
- Feb 13, '12 by sk8inghunnyI am also an applicant. There will be 300 qualified applicants at the mandatory meeting, where we will also schedule our entrance exam. We should be getting a letter soon.
I have a 4.0 GPA all pre-req's completed (I have completed around 47 credit hours).
Still worried about the exam though.
- Feb 18, '12 by kiki69I've applied for Fall 2012 too!
4.0 for pre-reqs and non pre-reqs... Took the Teas for GPC last June...nervous about the Kaplan though... ack!
- Feb 20, '12 by metoyouWow! it seems like all of you have 4.0's : / I only have a 3.5, so I guess I better study for the Kaplan day and night until march Which nursing meeting are you all going to next Wednesday, 3 or 6?