GPC Fall 2013 lettersRegister Today!
This is a discussion on GPC Fall 2013 letters in Georgia State Nursing Programs, part of Georgia Nursing ... I can't believe it. I have read in the past I wouldn't hear until the end of March or April to...by stationhome Feb 23I can't believe it. I have read in the past I wouldn't hear until the end of March or April to know if I was accepted. To my very happy surprise, I got my letter in the mail today! Let the games begin.....anyone else here from GPC? Good luck to you all!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817605©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,291 Views
- Feb 23 by aelmo14I got my acceptance letter today as well!! I'm so excited!
- Congrats aelmo14! I guess we will be in the same graduating class! I look forward to meeting you.
- Feb 23 by aelmo14I look forward to meeting you too! I'm surprised the letters came so soon but I couldn't be happier! Feels like such a weight lifted off my shoulders lol
- I feel the same way. I was told to not expect it until the end of March or April. Now our real work begins!
- Feb 23 by tripleAHi there! I received my acceptance letters today too. I can't express in words how happy I am.
- Congrats TripleA,
I guess aelmo14, you and I should plan on having a study group! I hope we hear from others who have been accepted. Now we have to get everything done on the list.
- Feb 23 by futureRN2015congrats all! i got my acceptance letter today too! im still waiting on another school but im very thankful and happy.
- FutureRN2015, Congrats! What other school have you applied to?
- Feb 23 by futureRN2015Quote from stationhomeThanks! CSU. is GPC your first choice?FutureRN2015, Congrats! What other school have you applied to?