GPC FALL 2012 - Page 24Register Today!
- Hey Bearcat194 I will look at that post, thanks! For the stethoscope I have not purchased that because there is such a range in price, I have read some older posts that say to go ahead and invest in the better ones, but I am hesitant, I need more info first. So did you buy two sets of uniforms and a Lab coat?
- May 24, '12 by bearcat194Hey Mg100, Did not buy the lab coat. One of my friends, who just graduated from this program said it wasn't nessasary, and I bought 2 uniforms which came in yesterday! Haven't had the chance to open yet, in the Dentist chair as I write this (root canal) :'( . TMI? Will let you know how everything fits later.
- Barankasia, where are you taking your class - mine is on Monroe drive in Atlanta on June 9th from 9-3, cant wait haha!!
- bearcat - ok wont get a lab coat, but curious how the uniforms will fit, have heard they run large - alright focus on your root canal!!
- May 24, '12 by barankasiaMg100,My CPR class is on Peachtree Dunwoody on June 9th from 10:00 I believe until 12:00...
- May 24, '12 by watashiThe $97 version on Amazon is both volumes in one. The two volume set is the same material, but formatted for people who find two volumes easier to deal with than one gigantic one.
- Why is my CPR class 6 hours long? Did you do it through the American Red Cross? They said this was the certification for CPR AED for Professional Healthcare Providers......wonder if I signed up for the wrong thing.
- May 24, '12 by watashimg100,
I thought they said we had to take the American Heart Association version. Red Cross was not allowed.
- May 24, '12 by barankasiaYes,It has to be American Heart Association
- May 24, '12 by bearcat194Uniforms fit beautifully. I'm tall (5'9”), ordered x-tall pants which were long enough for a break in front but not so long that they drag or even touch the ground in w/my New sneakers on. At first I thought the waist was ill fitting, (too high) however upon closer inspection they're perfect! No more ”Whale Tale” for all to subject or be subjected to :-P