Gordon College Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 8Register Today!
- Oct 29, '12 by broberts136Thank you very much for the heads up Kimsey!! Although that is a little frustrating, at least I will not be going totally crazy waiting on the mailman everyday.
- Oct 30, '12 by casketgrrl180Thank you Kimsey! I'm still sitting here anticipating, though!
- Oct 31, '12 by broberts136Here is to hoping we all find treats in our mailboxes today! Happy Halloween!
- Oct 31, '12 by broberts136I received my letter today and was not accepted to Gordon. I want to send good thoughts to everyone and the best of wishes for great success in the program.
- Oct 31, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlToday was a day of treating for my family and myself. I as well received my letter from Gordon and did not make it into this Spring nursing program. I was rather disappointed but had to realize that God said its just not my time yet. So broberts still keeping our future nursing careers alive in prayer and guess we will be playing another waiting game, still praying for much success for everyone else!!!!
- Oct 31, '12 by old_dudeI know how you guys who were not accepted feel. I applied for Fall 2012 and was not accepted. However, today I got my acceptance letter!!!! w00t
Don't give up!
- Nov 1, '12 by casketgrrl180Old_dude, if you don't mind me asking, what were your credentials? Scores, etc. If you don't want to answer, I totally understand!
- Nov 1, '12 by PinoysailorCongrats old_dude that's Awsome news!!!!! I'm sorry to here that broberts136 and hopefulgodongirl about not getting in but keep your heads up and apply again persistence is key .....I'm still in limbo waiting for my letter and praying for the best
- Nov 1, '12 by old_dudeMy GPA (from when I was young_dude and didn't care that much) was not so great. But my TEASE was very good (87) and my critical thinking was very good (92) and my Gordon GPA, which includes AP 1 and 2 and Micro was 4.0. I knew I had to hit everything out of the park to overcome my GPA (2.8 WITH my Gordon classes included,2.6 without ), so I had to work VERY hard to overcome the foolishness of my youth and overcome some barriers of my own creation, but it paid off.
- Nov 1, '12 by kimseycongrats to old_dude - your scores are comparable to mine. I made lower on my teas and crit thinking but when I include all my stuff from when I was young and stupid my transfer GPA is a 2.4 but my Gordon GPA is a 4.0 (2.9 cumulative) For those of you who didn't get accepted don't be discouraged and don't give up! if your GPA is low take some more classes to bring it up - if you made C's in any of the science classes retake them and aimfor a better grade! if your testing was low then retake the teas and if you reapply you can also retake the critical thinking test and have a better idea of what the test is like. the application for fall will be available soon, and I believe macon state's will open up in jan.