Gordon College Spring 2013 Applicants - Page 7Register Today!
- Oct 16, '12 by kimseyNot too much longer for you all to go!! We had our LPN-RN Orientation yesterday and it was a lot of info!! Unfortunately very little of it really applies to first semester for you guys
Almost to the middle of this week!! I'm hoping for all of you!!
- Oct 16, '12 by broberts136Congratulations Kimsey on your orientation! Best of luck and way to go!
- Oct 16, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlQuote from broberts136So, I keep having dreams of opening my mailbox and seeing that beautiful letter saying "You've been accepted!" And if that wasn't bad enough, I keep looking at the class schedule for next semester. I am definitely a little obsessed and ready to get this train going. Sending good thoughts and prayers to all.
Hahaha I'm not the only one going crazy, lol. I just told my husband I'm thinking about this letter so much that I have started dreaming about it, I stare at every mail truck even though its not my neighborhood delivery person, this is like gesssshhhhhhhhhh come on, oh I even checked the mail twice in one day, knowing I had already checked it earlier. God I'm just praying for us all to be accepted and finally meet in January. Praying that we all will be celebrating with Kimsey!!!!
- Oct 16, '12 by PinoysailorWell that makes three of us having those dreams I'm just so ready to see that letter that says CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED! ....hang in there everyone were almost there
- Oct 19, '12 by PinoysailorIt's FRIDAY!!!! Hopefully this time next week we will ALL BE OPENING OUR ACCEPTANCE LETTERS well that is if we don't get them earlier in the week
- Oct 26, '12 by broberts136Well, another Friday mail run and still no letter. I guess Gordon is going to make us wait until the last possible moment. At least we only have a few more days left in the month. Sending good thoughts and prayers to all!
- Oct 27, '12 by hopefullGordonGirlSame here broberts, I was really anticipating receiving a letter on this beautiful friday. I am so ready for us all to type Accepted!!! Ugh the wait is really really really not much fun. I guess the best things in life are worth waiting for though and the positive side only three more days til the 30th, I have never wanted the weekend to go by so fast, lol. Praying praying praying for us all to see accepted to Gordon spring 2013 nursing school very soon.....
- Oct 28, '12 by PinoysailorPraying we all receive great news this week!!! Here's to all of us opening that acceptance letter this week
- Oct 29, '12 by broberts136Right there with you Pinoysailor. Praying for GREAT news to be in everyone's mailbox today!
- Oct 29, '12 by kimseyJust a heads up guys - I heard today that they have NOT sent out any acceptance letters yet - this came from a faculty member (in nursing) so I would hope that it is accurate information.