Georgia Regents University CNL program Fall 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Georgia Regents University CNL program Fall 2013 in Georgia State Nursing Programs, part of Georgia Nursing ... Hello, Anyone preparing for an interview for the Clinical Nurse Leadership program at Georgia...by dang08 Mar 5Hello,
Anyone preparing for an interview for the Clinical Nurse Leadership program at Georgia Regents University either at Augusta or Athens?
I have been preparing with different questions I could possible be asked and I have driven to the Athens Campus where I will be getting my interview.
I'm still a nervous wreck. Any pointers or advice?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=819662©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,313 Views
- Mar 15 by mygirlmontanaHow did it go? Sorry I didn't see this earlier.
- Mar 18 by dang08-Montana,
It was alright. I expected it to be really formal, but it was pretty casual. I'm just waiting for a big envelope now. =/
- Mar 19 by mygirlmontanaPlease keep me posted!
- Mar 19 by Medic2RNMoved to the Georgia State Nursing Programs forum.
- Mar 21 by dang08Are there no one else applying for this program?
- There are many. Another thread 2013 ghsu cnl program is what I believe It's called. Was started before gru became the name. Check us out!!
- 2013 ghsu cnl applicants is the thread name. Hope to see you over there!
- 2013 GHSU CNL applicants is what it's called. Hope to see you there!