Georgia Baptist College of Nursing Fall 2009 - Page 4Register Today!
- May 12, '09 by csweetoothHey!
They are waiting for my Spring grades!! I'm in there if there's still spots. I just up I'm not on the waiting list. That would really suck. I was trying to avoid that but they wouldn't make a commit.
- May 12, '09 by csweetoothCongrats K!!!
- Good job kels83. I am patiently waiting for my acceptance letter. I didn't know that GBCN maintained a waiting list. Yes the waiting is nerve racking indeed, but we shall see. Good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to those who have made it in already. Happy money hunting!
If you don't mind me asking, what was your gpa and NET score? Congratulations on your acceptance!
- May 13, '09 by kels83I don't know my exact GPA because I had transcripts from 3 schools, but it was probably between a 3.2 and a 3.5 with them all averaged together. My composite on the NET was 87% with a 97 in Math and 76% reading comp. As of last week, I am done with all pre-req's except Nutrition and Abnormal Psych. If you are have lots of courses still unfinished, that's probably what they are waiting for...I was only taking A&P II and Development this past semester. Hope this helps!
- Yes this helps a great deal. I took A&P I, Statistics, Ethics, and Nutrition this semester. I still have A&P II, Micro, and Religion to take this summer. I hope this does not negatively affect my application. Do you think that I should send an unofficial transcript of my Spring 2009 grades until the official one comes to them? I have already asked my school to send it, but we just received our Spring grades today. Thanks so much for the info!
- May 13, '09 by kels83I suppose it wouldn't hurt to send an unofficial transcript, but now that you have Spring grades, it's probably better to just wait since you've already signed a release for your current school. I can imagine how antsy you are though...good luck!
- Thanks so much!
- May 13, '09 by csweetoothGaMommy81 the fact that you haven't heard something is good. I know for a fact that they are sending letters every week. The good thing is your file is open. I would give them a call and let them know that you will be able to get all those classes in. Let them know how you plan on doing it. Does Clayton have more than one summer session? Is that how you plan on taking those classes? If so, let them know that you are up for the challenge!!