Emory Accepted Students Fall 2011 - Page 24Register Today!
- Dec 8, '11 by danceluver@mvictoria....did you end up taking the teas? How did it go? How did you application go for the absn/msn program?
- Jan 4, '12 by mvictoriaSorry for the delayed response @danceluver. I havent taken the TEAS yet. Im waiting until after decisions are made come Feb.1 2012.
Application was pretty smooth. No major hiccups except Im still waiting for Georgia Perimeter College to release my transcript for the last pre-reqs I took fall 2011.
Which program are you applying to?
- Jan 9, '12 by crjohnson10210Hi everyone- I am new to this website, so I've been trying to catch up! I am applying to the 2nd degree program...
I have already taken the TEAS (because KSU requires it) and I didn't study anything before I went and I had no idea what was even on it. I made a 90.6. If you haven't taken it yet, don't stress! I was finished in like an hour and 20 min.
- Jan 27, '12 by Amay211@Dancingnurse13: Hi! I'm just curious why you are not interested in the AA program that Emory offers? I am just looking for some perspective.
- Jan 27, '12 by danceluver@ amay211--what's the AA program?
- Jan 27, '12 by Amay211@danceluver: Anesthesiology Assistant- Master's program at Emory
- Jan 27, '12 by danceluver@Amay211-oh, yea i know what your talking about....I don't want to go into anesthesiology which is why. Its seems like such a limited field, but i heard they make good $. I think its similar to CRNA in the nursing field, but a route for someone who doesn't have or want to get a bsn, right? Are you thinking about AA?
- Jan 19 by SiboHi crjohnson10210. I am applying to Emory for Fall 2013 and I am having trouble figuring out how to register for the TEAS V exam for Emory University applicants. I am in Chicago. How did you go about do that? Everytime I go to the ATI site after putting in Chicago, Illinois as my city and state, it gives me a list of colleges in chicago and if i click on register for the ones that are not sold out, it says "this exam is only for xxxx college applicants. Do not take this if you are not applying there" And Emory is not listed in the "All Sites" field. Please help if you can. Thank you! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 19 by meeepYou won't be able to send a transcript to Emory. You need to just email them a PDF of your scores. You can also fax them a copy.