Emory ABSN/MSN accepted students summer 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 24, '12 by ayti.@silvrdove Emory accepted my psychology course that I took online. It is best you find out from them if they will accept Ap2 w lab online to be on safe sideBtw- I will be attending accepted students day. I found out from financial aid that it will take 2-3weekscare for us to get package! Uhhhhh! Anxious about it and the wait! I do have a back up though but Emory is my top choice
- Jan 24, '12 by tribe12Hello all! I just got my acceptance letter today for the Pediatric NP program. So Excited! Is anyone else that has been accepted also a male student? I am wondering how many of us there are?
- Jan 24, '12 by silvrdoveI got a call from the school today congratulating me! So cool
Also- I'm filling out my CSS profile today for financial aid. Can anyone tell me how we're supposed to respond to this question on the refistration form? "What will be the student's year in college or university during 2011-12?" I'm a second degree student, and I think all ABSN/MSN students are considered undergraduate students for the first part of the program, and then graduate students? So would I put "1st year (previously attended college/university)" or "5th year or more undergraduate?" Thanks!
- Jan 26, '12 by silvrdoveJust FYI to anyone else with prereqs left to complete- Emory will accept online courses, even if they require labs! That's good news for me.
- Jan 26, '12 by jmcdaniel479Thanks wonderful! I still in the process of completing my FAFSA and CSS Profile.. Silvrdove: I would select the 5th year or undergraduate option.
- Jan 26, '12 by mandawyattWow, I didn't get a phone call too! You must be extra special! I am still working on my taxes in order to finish the FAFSA and CSS Profile. I started that one but, man did anyone else feel a little overwhelmed with some of the questions they asked? How much did I pay for my house? What is the value now? How much do you owe on your mortagage? I know they have to assess your financial need, but I was a little put off.
My only concern now is paying for the program, anyone else married with kids?
- Jan 27, '12 by Amay211Hi Everyone! Congrats to all of you who have received your acceptance letters. I have a few questions, if you wouldn't mind sharing. I too applied to the ABSN/MSN program, but I haven't received a decision letter yet so I am just wondering where I stack up.
2. GRE Score
3. What is your Bachelor's degree in?
4. When did you submit your application (i.e. September or Decemeber)?
Also, does anyone know how many students get accepted to this program? On the internet there are all sorts of numbers, but the last I heard it was 30-40? I don't know how reliable that is though. It seems as if there is a good spread of specialties from everyone who has been accepted.
Thanks for any help you can offer as I sit on pins and needles waiting for a decision. Congrats again!
- Jan 27, '12 by ayti
- Jan 27, '12 by Amay211@silvrdove: Have you found an online A&P II course? Just curious if they have one out there that hasn't started yet that also has a lab credit. Thanks!~
- Jan 27, '12 by silvrdoveHi Amay211,
I've found a few places to take A/P II, but I'm not 100% sure that all of them are accredited. Here are the links though, in case they are helpful for you! Let me know if you find something too! I'm still trying to get my previous course approved...
Online Anatomy & Physiology 2 Lab - Earn Advanced Anatomy and Physiology Lab College Credit - StraighterLine
University of New England - COM - Online Education - Online Medical Physiology
Distance Learn Science Online Courses Accredited CALCampus