Darton Fall 2012?? - Page 23Register Today!
- Aug 2, '12 by BonnieLPNCongrats medic and asia!!!! Happy for you both!!
- Aug 2, '12 by loveforkasia216Quote from BonnieLPNThanks Bonnie! I'm sorry that you didn't get in. But don't give up. My friend had recieved a denial letter yesterday and she was just so upset she felt like giving up. Then the lady called her from the nursing division (after she had emailed wanting a explanation) and told her that they had made an error and that she had been accepted. She and I were so happy! I know your time is coming. Just have faith!!!!Congrats medic and asia!!!! Happy for you both!!
- Aug 2, '12 by BonnieLPNThanks! I applied to the Gordon college bridge as well. It starts in January and is 4 days a week. But it is 30 min away from my home compared to 3 hours like Sandersville. Maybe it was just meant to be. Or maybe I should have studied A&P more. LOL Ellabug also posted that she made a 68 on A&P as well. I wonder if she was not accepted either....
- Aug 3, '12 by medic9872Bonnie, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get in. Who knows, maybe some people will decline and you'll end up getting in after all. I wish you the best of luck in school and I hope that you get good news from the Gordon program. Or maybe from Darton after all. ;-)
- Aug 3, '12 by Ellabug101Congrats to all who made it into Sandersville. Got declined for low test score. Moving on. Just trying to stay positive.
- Aug 3, '12 by medic9872Quote from Ellabug101Sorry to hear thatCongrats to all who made it into Sandersville. Got declined for low test score. Moving on. Just trying to stay positive.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Aug 3, '12 by loveforkasia216Quote from Ellabug101Sorry Ella. You'll make it just keep trying!!!!Congrats to all who made it into Sandersville. Got declined for low test score. Moving on. Just trying to stay positive.
- Aug 3, '12 by loveforkasia216Quote from nn_jCan't wait to meet you and medic!!!!I just got my acceptance letter! Yayy!
- Aug 5, '12 by nn_jCan't wait to meet yall either!
- Aug 16, '12 by JBRN08Has anyone been registered yet...The letter says not to worry about it because they will do it but I have not been registered for classes yet??