Darton College NursingRegister Today!
- by Southbeach23 Jul 2, '12Any advice for the first semester of Nursing School?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=752193©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 611 Views
- hello southbeach..you responded to a comment i put on a thread..earlier about anyone going straight through the program... i start on 8/20!! im a nervous wreck but i have been reading and got the fundamentals success book....i heard at the meeting and online i have saw the reviews that the book is really helpful..it would be great to talk with people currently in the program..i am interested in a study group..will you be commuting or do you live in albany?
Yes I live in Albany near campus. I have a book similar to yours also! I have been reading a lot too!! I am very interested in a study group because I want to go straight through!!! Thank you for the invite!! I also have a book ISBN: 978-0-13-224078-9, from Amazon and it really breaks down the nursing process!!
- Great! Im so overloaded and tiredOf buying books! I wish i livedIn albany im in atlanta:-/i will commute the first semester..Moving seemsOverwhelming... I probably would rather rent a room! Do you know of others that were successful in the program?? Im so nervous i cant sleep
- Oh no! Well first thing I understand your nervousness and sleep deprivtion b/c I have the same thing. I know several people who had to commute long distances to Darton and graduated with their class. They told me the same thing that one has to be serious, study, study to learn not memorize and schedule in some free time. They were successful because they were with people that were as driven as they were. I do feel the pain of the money spent so far just on supplies and books alone!!
- Did they have any advice on first test? My email is gsugradkristen at gmail . This has to work for me im so done hating what i do! Did they say good things abiut the program? And the tests?
Sent message to your emaii.
- Aug 14, '12 by JessicacnbHey Kristen I would like to study with you guys my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. I have been studying and getting organized as well!!