Darton College 2013Register Today!
- by Bdycky Oct 25, '12Has anyone applied for Darton college Spring 2013? If so what was ur teas v score? I made a 71 not if sure if that is a good number or not?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=794319©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,336 Views
- Oct 29, '12 by jaccojenkins72Quote from BdyckyI am applying to the program. I took the teas, not happy with my score....67.3. but I have a 4.0 GPA so I'm hoping that will get me over the hump. I've heard Darton takes more people, but has a higher drop out rate due to that same reason. I'm an older student and my grade on the teas was low because ive been out of math and English for years. We will know in two weeks though.Has anyone applied for Darton college Spring 2013? If so what was ur teas v score? I made a 71 not if sure if that is a good number or not?
- Oct 31, '12 by bond777Quote from Bdyckyyes i have applied to the 2013 evening track program, i made a 65.3 as an overall average.I called the nursing department and they told me that the look at teas science scores and your overall teas average. Do anyone know what the teas average score is?The nursing dept seems to be very tight lipped abouy it.They did tell me that they accept according to the average of test takers and not by the national average.I hope this info is helpful.GOOD LUCK!!!!Has anyone applied for Darton college Spring 2013? If so what was ur teas v score? I made a 71 not if sure if that is a good number or not?
- Oct 31, '12 by BdyckyBond777, That is good news. I am not sure if i will get into the program, I applied for the Hybrid program and they only accept 20 or 25. But I wanted to take the Teas and see how I would do, but if I dont get in this time I will be applying for the Summer semester.
- Oct 31, '12 by Bdycky4.0 you have a pretty good score and GPA. I know when I was taking my test the instructor stated that the average was around 60 ish. They do except more than most other colleges i think its about 108 students for albany campus.
- Nov 6, '12 by bond777has anyone received a letter???did anyone hear anything regarding the selection process?
- Nov 9, '12 by tmcghee1I got my acceptance letter to the Hybrid program today in the mail!
- Nov 14, '12 by lghtdymonTMCGHEE1 what was your teas score?
- Nov 14, '12 by tmcghee1I had a 67 TEAS, a 3.6 GPA, and all my prereqs are done except for a computer course
- Dec 30, '12 by Mikkie13Does anyone know if you need all you core / pre-reqs done before applying for the Summer 2013 class in Thomasville? And does anyone know when in May this class usually begins?