Columbus Tech ADN program Fall 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by Jc1982It's nervewrecking. Between. The gpa, NLN scores, compass scores, and the interview, no one knows what is weighted more.
- May 15, '12 by jmencoThe secretary that is processing all the applicants said that RN will take longer and not to expect anything before mid May because she is doing everything on her own. I am REALLY hoping they are here this week as I have no idea what they weight more and my GPA is only a 3.6 in the required classes. I have my hopes set on knowing by Friday but who knows and she said she will flip if we call and ask so I am trying to wait patiently!
- May 15, '12 by Jmb177I applied to the LPN program and got a phone call last Weds saying I was in and then I got a letter on Friday..hope this helps. This is probably because our program starts next week and the RN doesnt start until the end of August. We LPNs only had a week notice to our jobs and all, so the RN students should be patient you have well over 2 months before your program even starts.
Also, the packet I got in the mail had a change of major form( and 5 other forms) in it that the program manager signed and the date on it was May 1st. So Im guessing they already made the decisions a while ago but were probably just waiting on final grades.
Does anyone know what the schedule is going to be like for the LPN program or know anything about our uniforms and supplies?Last edit by Jmb177 on May 15, '12
- May 15, '12 by Jc1982If she if entering all of the information by herself, is someone double-checking behind her? A simple error could be the difference for any one of us...
- May 16, '12 by Jmb177Jc1982, did you apply for the LPN or RN program?
- My friend just got a letter in this morning. She is in.
- May 16, '12 by atjeQuote from pbniRN or LPN?My friend just got a letter in this morning. She is in.
- RN program
- I am not at home, so I don't know yet. Go to check your mail box.
- May 16, '12 by atjeUgh I'm not home either!