Columbus Tech ADN program Fall 2012 - Page 18Register Today!
- Aug 3, '12 by SDJ0555Sorry yall, it's been a crazy week of clinicals and preparing for finals... Here's my link:
I have a party opened up that you guys can order from.
Your BEST bet for clinicals is the Organizing Utility Tote. I encourage you to get your name/initials monogrammed. Several ppl in our class had the same fabric for their bag, so their names saved them from grabbing each other's bag after a long day at clinical. I wish I'd gotten one of these originally for my clinicals. I ruined many bags up until deciding to get this bag... You carry alot to clinicals and these bags seem to be the best quality to hold what we need for those long days!!!!
Good luck yall. Getting into nursing school is an accomplishment. Now, you're about to get on the wildest roller coaster ride of your life. Just remember - it goes quickly.
- Aug 8, '12 by atjeHey, I just got off the phone with the book house, and they said they would be selling the bundles for $730 new. He said he didn't order used because there are access codes on the text books. He said to call next Tuesday afternoon to see if they have arrived.
- Aug 13, '12 by kingsqueenHey my friend who is in the program with us called the company that is doing the bundling and gave her all the isbn numbers and said we have to buy some electronic program that is going to cost 200 dollars
- Aug 13, '12 by atjeDo you have the list by any chance? Or the name of the company?
- Aug 14, '12 by jmencoI don't like the sound of that! I really disliked using connect for A&P so I hope it's not like that.
- Aug 17, '12 by kingsqueenShe sai it's the same books as they used last year. But she said its almost cheaper to do the bundle hahaha
- Aug 19, '12 by kingsqueenHey does anyone know how the student loans are working. My mom got an email saying she got here but I haven't. Does it go in order of when u turned ur paper in
- Aug 20, '12 by cef08the only email i've gotten about student loans was about the award letter i had to sign. Banner Web is still showing that it hasn't been applied to my account. i'm pretty sure in the info session i attended that they said they wouldn't be applied until the 23rd.
has anyone gotten their books yet?
- Aug 20, '12 by kingsqueenStill haven't gotten my books waitin until tomorrow to find out about all that and yeah I went up to the school today to check it out hahaha she said in a couple days
- Aug 20, '12 by Jc1982Did the email xome to your student email? Or to your personal email?