Chattahoochee Technical College Spring 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- And you're taking classes all the way in Marietta?! You're brave! lol.
There should still be openings in the Nutrition classes at North Metro, that's a lot closer drive!
- It's a good thing I double checked. I am actually registered for Wednesdays at North Metro. My husband works in Marietta and I think I was "thinking" of registering there in case of any childcare needs with the kids but apparently I registered right opposite. Ha. Wow. My brain is on overload this month! Sure would be nice if they offered it here in Canton.
- So are we in the same class? Wednesdays at 10 am?
I really like the Canton campus, BUT this will be the first class I am taking at the new Nursing building at North Metro, which is really nice also!
- Yes it's the 10:30-12:20 class.
- Awesome! See and now we basically already know each other.
Uhh, I am so bored today. My husband is out of town working and I think I am going to pull out my med term book and review, just in case I get that acceptance letter!
- Okay my curiosity is getting the best of me, can you shoot me a pm and tell me everything your friend has to say about the program thus far? EVERYTHING. I'm a sponge! If you have a smart phone there is a medical terminology app. I love it and use it all the time to review. I'm a bit of a science /medical nerd. ;-)
- The app is called Medical Anatomy & Physiology to be exact.
- Sent you a PM...
- Jul 30, '12 by CallieNMFigured out my GPA.
This is for:
A&P 1 & 2 (plus Labs)
My GPA came to 3.43
Not as well as I would like it to be, but it is a bit higher than the minimum (3.25) I really hope I am not the only person who did bad in Algebra.
- Jul 30, '12 by lnicole35Girl I took that class 3 times before I pulled a B. I'm a pharmacy tech so I do conversion and math all shift long. Throw a math test at me and it's all downhill. Ha. I think your GPA is fine. Didn't you make all A's in all the others? I would say you have a 3.5.