Chattahoochee Tech ADN Fall 2012Register Today!
- by wogrop Feb 4, '12Anyone applying to Chattahoochee Tech for the Fall 2012 ADN program?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=670745©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 16,277 Views
- Feb 6, '12 by wogropNo one? Really?
- Feb 21, '12 by Nursenikki786I am
- Feb 22, '12 by KellieMarie1989I am. I dropped off my application today at the Austell Campus.
- Feb 23, '12 by mother0FthreeDoes anyone know when will their nursing program become accredited?
- Feb 23, '12 by jenniferb79I am dropping my application off today! I think they are supposed to become accredited any time now. The first class had a 100% pass rate on the NCLEX which makes me very confident in their program. I am going to hate waiting to see if I get accepted. If you don't mind me asking, what grades do you have, and what was your TEAS score?
- Feb 23, '12 by wogropI was wondering the same thing about the accreditation but I'm hoping the 100% pass rate will help speed things along. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to notify people regarding selection? I have heard that we won't be notified of anything until May or later. Does it normally take that long? I hate to think of waiting that long to find out.
- Feb 24, '12 by laylarnI also applied , what was your gpa and teas scores
- Feb 26, '12 by cathrynleeI have applied for spring 2012. My GPA is 3.6 with 80% on TEAS. I spoke to Lisa Kesler a couple of weeks ago, and she said that we should hear something by the end of spring semester. Waiting is the hardest part, I think!!
- Feb 26, '12 by cathrynleeChattahoochee Tech is on the list of approved nursing schools in Georgia - sos.georgia.gov/plb/rn
It states initial approval, so I guess it is in the process.Last edit by cathrynlee on Feb 26, '12 : Reason: add information