Chattahoochee Tech ADN Fall 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Apr 25, '12 by rporter342I got an email today stating that the letters will be mailed out by the end of next week. We are down to the wire. I wonder how many more applicants are left. Fingers and toes are crossed.
- Apr 25, '12 by jenniferb79I got the email today as well. I guess another week won't kill me! Good luck everyone.
- Apr 29, '12 by charrua71I'm with you guys as well...waiting, waiting. Good luck to everyone!
Hopefully we'll be together in August!!!
- I also got the email last week stating that the letters are to be mailed out this week. My fingers are crossed! A friend of mine already got her rejection letter several weeks ago, so I'm hoping that means my chances are good. My TEAS score was 88, but my GPA (as I calculated it) is only 2.98. How frustrating is that?!? I have a feeling that "rules are rules" and that is the only thing that will prevent me from getting in. I've been told my TEAS score is great. I guess we shall just see! It is especially frustrating because the only reason my GPA is a 2.98 is because I re-took English 1101 for an 'A' RIGHT after they switched to semesters, so I only got 3 credit points for the class instead of 5. 5 credit points would have had me right at 3.0. *sigh*... I sure hope they round it!Last edit by aldCMA on Apr 30, '12 : Reason: misspelled word
- I also applied to GA Highlands. Hoping for an acceptance letter from either one! If I am not accepted to Chatt Tech, then I'm going to go ahead and take the History or Diet & Nutrition class at GA Highlands this summer. My total points for the Nursing Application Form at GA Highlands was only 905, though... If I don't get into GA Highlands or Chatt Tech this time around, I guess I just need to take and re-take more classes and try again!
- Apr 30, '12 by jenniferb79Is your 2.98 an overall gpa or the gpa for the six required prereqs?
- For the 6 required prereqs... my overall is much better!
- That's what I end up with after a C in both Algebra and Microbiology! :-/
- May 3, '12 by jenniferb79Has anyone heard anything? I sent an email today asking if letters had been mailed yet so I will let everyone know if I get a response. Has anyone called the school or have any other information?
- May 3, '12 by MichaelyI asked about the letters yesterday, and I got an email last night from "Health sciences" stating the letters had not gone out yet.