Chattahoochee Tech ADN Fall 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 11, '12 by wogropI haven't heard anything either. I guess no news is good news at this point. I wish they would hurry, I have been stalking my mailbox for the last two weeks! Good luck to everyone still waiting!
- Apr 12, '12 by KellieMarie1989I got an email today saying a letter was being mailed to me. We will see but I don't have a good feeling. I guess I will see what the deal is tomorrow.
- Apr 12, '12 by jenniferb79KellieMarie1989 - Good luck to you. I just checked my email and nothing. The suspense is killing me. What is your TEAS score if you don't mind my asking?
- Apr 13, '12 by KellieMarie1989my teas score was 84.
- Apr 13, '12 by KellieMarie1989Well I didn't get accepted. The said they are only looking at people with a teas score of 84.4 and up. Good Luck Everyone!
- Apr 14, '12 by nicky25i didn't get accepted into Chattahoochee BUT i did get into University of West Ga for my BSN. ....go figure.
the lesson in that is, guys, never just apply to ONE school. I'm so happy i didn't because i was about to apply only to Chattahoochee due to the fact that i thought ASN would be easier to get into. Good luck guys, keep pushing through.
- Apr 14, '12 by rporter342Well we have 11 days left to hear something. I am also checking the mailbox everyday and hope we will all hear something soon. Congrats to nicky25 for getting into University of West GA. I only applied to one school, against the advice of everyone.
The school is 5 minutes from my house so it would be great if I got in. If not, then I have a back up plan. It is so close I can feel it with the tips of my fingers.!!!
I don't think I have heard from anyone on here who has gotten in yet...Last edit by rporter342 on Apr 14, '12 : Reason: Add on
- Apr 14, '12 by jenniferb79The wait is agonizing! I really hope to hear something soon. I applied to Ga. Highlands too but they don't send out letters until the end of June. I hope I get into Chattahoochee so I will at least know I am definitely going somewhere this fall. I am just so nervous and excited about the chance of being a nurse in a couple of years. I haven't heard of anyone being accepted yet either. I think they must be going from the bottom up. I did well on the TEAS but its just so frustrating not knowing if it was good enough. The TEAS V is supposed to be harder than the TEAS IV but it looks like the competition is really high this year. Good luck rporter - hopefully we will end up being classmates! As soon as I hear anything I will post it!
- Apr 15, '12 by rporter342@ jenniferb likewise, I will do the same. Good luck! and it would be awesome if we were classmates. I wonder if the look at the overall teas score, or each section indivually
- Apr 15, '12 by jenniferb79I was told at the information session that they look at the overall scores. When I went for advisement last year the adviser I spoke with told me that they really didn't know what a "good" score was going to be for the TEAS V but that I should at least try for an 85. I got a 91 so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I did well enough to get in! Hopefully we will know next week. I don't want to have to go through another weekend wondering!