Chattahoochee Tech ADN Fall 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- May 5, '12 by rporter342Congrats wogrop....see you in June
- May 5, '12 by rporter342There it is!
- May 6, '12 by jenniferb79Quote from rporter342Yay! I'm so happy for you! I feel so bonded to everyone on this page as we have all been stressing over this and waiting together. I'm so disappointed for those who worked so hard and didn't make it and so happy and proud for those of us who did. I can't wait to meet everyone at orientation.Congratulations Jennifer I will see you in June!!!
- May 7, '12 by aldCMAwoohoo!!! see you all at orientation/in august!
- May 7, '12 by TfhorneCongrats too all those who got in!!!!! Is there anybody else like me who hasn't gotten a letter or an email yet? What do you think it means?Last edit by Tfhorne on May 7, '12 : Reason: Addition
- May 7, '12 by charrua71I got my letter on Saturday too!
Congratulations to everyone!!! Look forward to seeing everyone in June!
I had to send Ms. Pittman an email today. Turns out that I will be out of the country until June 26th, so I can't make the 1st orientation session. Hope it won't be a problem. I'm worried though b/c it specifically said that you won't be in the program if you don't come.
Keep the faith to those that didn't make this time around...your time is near!
Hope you get your letter soon Tfhorne!
- May 7, '12 by brookedI got accepted, as well! Can't wait to start the program and meet everyone!!
- May 7, '12 by jenniferb79Hey all and congrats to those who have been accepted! I have created a facebook group if anyone is interested in joining. I thought it would be a great way to get to know one another and keep in touch with each other throughout school!
Follow the link if you would like to join:
- May 7, '12 by rporter342Great idea jennifer. I am so there!
- May 7, '12 by rporter342@charrua71....just give them a call and explain the situation. I am sure they will understand and maybe be able to give you a 1-one-1 orientation. I am sure they meant for people who just don't up or let them know what's going on.... it will be okay