Bauder College Pleasant Surprise - Page 48Register Today!
- Jan 31 by ebrooks1013It doesn't say any classes for me yet
- Jan 31 by hibasajidNo details of any classes in my letter too . But when they setup ur fincial aid they also setup ur classes for 3 terms. I know only my classes not the schedule.
- Follow Bauder College Association of Nursing Students on Twitter @bcansatlanta!! Joining the organization is a great way to get involved and network!
- Quote from hibooYou get your schedule at orientation.hey , i think you are already in program , I will start in Feb. I m trying to find out about the schedule of computer class . please can you tell me how many day i have to go campus for this class.
Thanks in advance.
- Quote from NursingStudentTutuProvisional acceptance means you are accepted providing you complete all requirements (e.g. Fill out all paperwork, see appropriate people, bring in required documents, etc.) If everything checks out, you're in.If anyone got in for the Pn program for Feb start date, and don't mind posting exactly what their letter said. I ask because my letter says provisionally accepted. I don't quite get what that means. It does give me an orientation date and time and start date.
- Quote from ebrooks1013You get your schedule in orientation. Make sure your calendar is clearIt doesn't say any classes for me yet
- Feb 1 by NursingStudentTutuThank you for replying I called **** and asked about it so she told me the exact same thing.Quote from catdawgProvisional acceptance means you are accepted providing you complete all requirements (e.g. Fill out all paperwork, see appropriate people, bring in required documents, etc.) If everything checks out, you're in.Last edit by VickyRN on Feb 1 : Reason: Staff name removed to safeguard privacy
- Feb 1 by NursingStudentTutuNow my only concern is paying the balance that is leftover after financial aid is all takin care of. Has anyone who completed financial had a balance leftover they had to pay for out of pocket??? How did you manage to pay each month?
- Feb 2 by ebrooks1013My financial aid lady has yet to fully complete my aid! I've called numerous about of times and no luck!
- Feb 2 by hibasajidMake a appointment and see her personally