Bauder College Pleasant Surprise - Page 39Register Today!
- Dec 31, '12 by catdawgQuote from bellamia1015Currently my third term. Start clinicals next week, started the program in July. It flies by!
Thanks for the advice. Which term are you in?
- Dec 31, '12 by catdawgQuote from NursingStudentTutuI've started already. The adn program in July. So I'm in my third term. The way this school is set up, it really flies by! If you can work with the fast pace, you'll love it!Thank you for responding!!!! What program are you going to be in??
- Jan 1 by NursingStudentTutuOh okay, well you have come along way congrats thus far!!!!!!
- Jan 4 by hibasajidI want to know ethics and computer app are online . If not then how many days have to go college in a week. Please reply !
- Jan 6 by britishnomoreQuote from hibasajidNeither are online. Both are one day a week four hoursI want to know ethics and computer app are online . If not then how many days have to go college in a week. Please reply !
- Jan 6 by hibasajidThank you so much for reply. Plz can you tell me both classes on same days or different ?
- Jan 6 by britishnomoreQuote from hibasajidThey are different terms and I don't know as that's the 4th term. Computer is 2nd and ethics is 4th.Thank you so much for reply. Plz can you tell me both classes on same days or different ?
- Jan 6 by hibasajidBut I m taking these 2 classes in first term.
- Jan 7 by spicernOk I need some clarification here. I know that this nursing program is Kaplan RN Program.. So when I graduate my degree will say Kaplan University? Also, does this mean that Kaplan is SACS accredited just as Bauder is? I'm a bit confused here could some one clear this up for me? When I got my drug Test they wrote Kaplan University on the paper and that threw me off a little BUT on the GA BON sight it's under Bauder College. Any clarification would be appreciated.
- Jan 7 by famuchicaSooooo I got a call from Carla in career services last week welcoming me to the school. I thought it was the "big call" for acceptance into the the program for Feb. However, it was just a general welcome call, and they are still in the process of selecting people. We should know by next week at the earliest or the end of the month at the latest. FINGERS CROSSED!!!