Bauder College Pleasant Surprise - Page 10Register Today!
- Aug 15, '11 by jonesgeoI think I remember you, Do you wear glasses? I usually sat towards the back/middle. I agree that the program is changing and obviously expanding a lot just from the posts I see on allnurses. I was up there a couple of weeks ago and they were doing testing for the KTP. It will be interesting to see how they juggle multiple RN classes but, I hope it doesn't impact us too much.
Where do you work? What do you do? I hoped to get a job in healthcare before starting classes but nothing has come through. Any advice.
- Lol, I wear my glasses sometimes, if we are facing the instructor I sat at the first table on the right in the first chair. Currently I work at the medical cntr on the westend, I have been there the last 4yrs as a certified medical assistant but I have a total of almost 6yrs experience. As far as suggestions to enter the field...... Volunteer, Volunteer, Volunteer if at all possible just to get your foot in the door. I just left the school today making sure everything is in order for next week. So excited! Also I saw people interviewing today for the adn pgm in November!
- Well....I just found out I was accepted for the LPN progam, I'm thinking I'm gonna try and get in the RN program though.
- Aug 15, '11 by HopefulNurse2011Congrats phrozone! For which term did you get accepted? And which term of and are you shooting for?
- Thanks! I appreciate it! I was accepted for the class beginning this month. I wanna shoot for the November RN class, even though I heard it's already full
- Congrats Phozenone!!!
- Aug 15, '11 by it's4meQuote from phrozenoneCongrats Phrozenone! How did you find out? Did you get a letter or a call?Well....I just found out I was accepted for the LPN progam, I'm thinking I'm gonna try and get in the RN program though.
- Oh, Phrozenone I have a friend that was also accepted into the PN program that begins this month. She is also shooting for the ADN program that begins in November (she hasn't ruled it out yet. There are so many missed messages about if it has openings or not. I saw people interviewing for a spot today, so that only leads me to believe that there MUST be atleast ONE opening..., either way GOODLUCK!!!!!
- Thank u!! I received a phone call....well...better yet, I had to call them to confirm that they received my results from the drug screening. Thats when they said I was accepted and that I will receive a call soon as well as a letter.