Bauder College - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 16 by bellamia1015Quote from ebrooks1013At this point all I can do is wait and hope for the best. They have sessions that start it seems like every few months. My neighbor is in the program that started July 2012 but they pushed her start date back to Sept 2012. So clearly this school makes changes all the time. All I know is that they keep calling me needing more stuff and at this point they have everything. So now its just in God's hands. My neighbor said they did the exact thing to her that they are doing to the people like us who have applied now. So we should just stay positive and check the mailbox. Good luckI'm starting to think she told everybody that as i talk to different people...including me. As i talk to people they say there have been cuts and everything else. Have you heard a possible time frame of us being told a definite answer
- Jan 17 by spicernYeah all we can do is wait it out and see... Let's hope we all get it. I talked to someone again and I was told that now we should be getting letters at least before Feb 16, supposedly that's when orientation is. The joys of the waiting game, lol!
- Jan 17 by ebrooks1013Lol that's at least a deadline.....
- Jan 24 by spicernWell I got an email that says in the Subject "New Student Orientation", but it just had new times of operations LOL..
- Jan 26 by ebrooks1013Quote from spicernI got that too ....tortureWell I got an email that says in the Subject "New Student Orientation", but it just had new times of operations LOL..
- Jan 28 by ebrooks1013Got accepted!
- Mar 27 by gudoudohI'm going to an informational session next Thursday at Bauder and I'm wondering if they have a time limit on pre reqs...also if you have completed all pre reqs do you have to attend all 18 months of school
- May 23 by jasminejI have recently moved from California to Ga. and I'm considering applying at Bauder College, Atlanta. However, this is my dilema. I was issued a medical marajuana card in Ca. and it is not valid in Ga. and I intend on adhering to the law. I need to know if the drug screen is a urinalysis test so I will be able to pass it within 30 days. Please advise...