Applying for Georgia Highlands Program Fall 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Applying for Georgia Highlands Program Fall 2013 in Georgia State Nursing Programs, part of Georgia Nursing ... I have several questions about applying to the Georgia Highlands RN Program... 1. Does anybody...by lapedaile Jul 30, '12I have several questions about applying to the Georgia Highlands RN Program...
1. Does anybody know if you have AP Exam credit how that is scored on the application worksheet. I took AP exams for US history and English. I got A's for both classes and the grades show up on my high school transcripts.
2. I took Micro in the fall of 2006, there is a six year limit on science courses, would I still be able to use this class if I applied this fall?
3. I took survey of calculus would this still apply for the math credit?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=764919©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,146 Views
- Aug 3, '12 by dascoli20I think you should just call the nursing department and ask them. They will be able to quickly and effectively answer your questions. There are too many grey areas here, and I don't think anyone else will be able to answer them. Good Luck
- Aug 3, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to the Georgia State Nursing Programs forum for more of a response.
- Aug 8, '12 by prettymicaHey, send you a PM