Anyone applying to NGCSU Fall 2012? - Page 24Register Today!
- Jul 12, '12 by AshBrock1091Congrats juliekj3! I didn't get anything...starting to lose hope
- Jul 13, '12 by tumbleweeds10Congrats to all who have made it so far! Ashbrock, there's still plenty of time!! I'll be praying for you! I hate that your whole summer is being weighed down with uncertainty!
- Jul 14, '12 by AshBrock1091Thanks tumbleweeds! Yeah its so stressful to have to wait around! But if it's meant to be i'll get that letter
- Jul 14, '12 by futurenurse2014I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too Ashbrock - Hang in there!!
- Jul 14, '12 by kmp5My friend was in the middle top of the waitlist and got notified towards the end of July last year (maybe July 21st or 22nd), so don't give up hope. Also, I don't know if it matters what campus you originally put down that you wanted to go to. I had put down Lanier but when I was taken off the waitlist, I was assigned to Gainesville.
Good luck everyone! I can't believe that school starts back in a little over a month. This summer has gone by way too quickly!
- Jul 18, '12 by NikkiT09ashbrock1091 i was also waitlisted and was told in feb that i was in the top portion of the middle group. i saw the feed about some people still getting acceptance letters as late as last week so i called and asked where my position was on the waitlist. i got an email yesterday and it said i was towards the top portion and that acceptance letters can and may go out as late as august. so i am still holding out that we may get in. i am not losing hope until aug 16!
- Jul 18, '12 by AshBrock1091Quote from NikkiT09You're right! I need to be more positive about the situation. I hope both of us get in! What campus did you apply to?AshBrock1091 I was also waitlisted and was told in Feb that I was in the top portion of the middle group. I saw the feed about some people still getting acceptance letters as late as last week so I called and asked where my position was on the waitlist. I got an email yesterday and it said I was towards the top portion and that acceptance letters can and may go out as late as August. So I am still holding out that we may get in. I am not losing hope until Aug 16!
- Jul 19, '12 by NikkiT09I applied to the Cumming Campus. I hope we both get in as well! Gotta stay positive. I saw a thread abt Chamberlin College and may consider it. Although it is very expensive! But I'm keeping my head up for NGSCU!
- Jul 24, '12 by juliekj3Ashbrock,
I have several friends who got an acceptance litterally as late as the week of orientation last year. It's hard not to get discouraged and its worse when everything hinges on this one decision but keep checking the mail. Two of my friends ended up getting an email since it was soooo last minute so make sure you check your north georgia email account. I took everything for my acceptance package and delivered it in person because I was worried something would get lost in the mail. It was a good thing I did too because even though I was extremely careful in collecting the information, there are several things that are a bit confusing and I over looked (case in point, the titer for the blood work and physical). The advisor told me that a lot of students over looked this and if they neglect getting everything in, then it will result in them losing their spot. Go ahead and check the website for the list of things you need and start getting your ducks in a row. They list several things that take a little time to get and when you get your acceptance letter, you will be scrambling to get it all in. GOOD LUCK
- Jul 24, '12 by NikkiT09This is good information! Really worrying abt the time limit on everything. I keep checking the mail everyday & have sent 4-5 emails. Still waiting and hopefully both AshBrock & I get in!