anyone applying to Georgia state Spring 2012 program?Register Today!
- by nurseryt Aug 8, '11anyone applying to gsu spring 2012 my GPA is 3.4. Im retaking the teas i got a 76, i think, the first time. i asked before but not to many people responded, so im asking again.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=602305©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 24,449 Views
- Aug 9, '11 by KellieMarie1989I applying too. My program gpa is like a 3.45. I got a 77 on the teas. I have been looking at the statistics for the people who do get in and their gpas are 3.8 on average and 88 on the teas.
- Aug 10, '11 by nurserytYeah, I saw the statistics , but im going to apply anyway. im retaking the teas in september to hopefully get a better grade.
- Aug 16, '11 by amby175I am planning on applying. I have a 3.66 and made a 75 on the TEAS. I am worried based of the statistics. Good luck on taking the TEAS again, the first time I made a 68 so make sure to study hard and I am sure you will get a better grade
- Aug 17, '11 by hleeI will be applying as well. I saw the statistics as well... Good luck on retaking your teas nurseyt!! Oh and my overall gpa is 3.54 and TEAS 90. Have you guys sent off your packets yet??
- Aug 19, '11 by OneChanceI"M APLLYING TOO!
I didnt get it for the last enrollment so im giving it another go
- Aug 23, '11 by hleeHey tizita! Sorry to hear you didnt get in for last semster. Lets hope we all hear some good news for Spring 2012!
- Aug 23, '11 by KellieMarie1989is anyone applying for the ace program??
- Aug 24, '11 by hleeI am applying to the traditional program. Do you guys think that certain topics can be too controversial for the essay required by the nursing program? I am trying to come up with a good topic I can really relate to and write well about.
- Aug 27, '11 by Onlyhope8Is 9/28 to late to take the teas?