Anyone applied/attend Dekalb Tech LPN program?Register Today!
- by ummnasim Feb 26, '12Does anyone attend or know anyone attending DeKalb Tech (now Georgia Piedmont Tech)? I would like any info on the program because I am second career prenursing student Thank you in advance!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=679272©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,174 Views
- Mar 3, '12 by ummnasimI was hoping someone had some info on this program. Is there any other info about LPN programs in GA?
- Mar 4, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to GA Nursing Programs for more response.
- May 17, '12 by ummnasimI was going to try and see again if anyone had any information about this program .
- Jun 12, '12 by MindyydniMI go to that school, Do you still need information?
- Jun 21, '12 by ummnasimHi Mindy! I am sorry I am just getting back to you. I had a discussion with my husband and agreed to wait on making the career move for now. How is the program though?
- Jun 21, '12 by MindyydniMHonestly, I have applied twice and I cant get in. I passed TEAS test both times and made it to the selection process and I cant get in. Maybe because they only accpet 20 students....and there is 100 to 300 applicants. I am so frustrated. I honetly would say to try a different school. This school is quite rediculous when it comes to the amount of students the Lpn program accepts.
- Jun 22, '12 by ummnasimThanks for the info! Wow, only 20 people . You would think they would accept a little more.
- Jun 22, '12 by MindyydniMYes....I know its really frustrating. I guess I will give it one more time this fall. I pray to god I get in then.