Accepted to West Georgia Tech Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 16, '12 by Mrutledge2559Hi. Well it is hard to say what score you will need. I got in taking the NLN and now they are changing to the teas, which in my opinion, is way harder than the NLN. I made a 92 on the NLN and a 72 on the teas. I know another person who also got in with a 92 on the NLN and she had a's B's and a c. I had 5 b's and two a's.
- Aug 18, '12 by alifeofelevationThanks for sharing...I'm preparing for the TEAS and an aiming to get in the upper 90's...we shall see what happens!
- Aug 18, '12 by Mrutledge2559That's is a great goal. Don't be down on yourself if you don't get there. The national average for that exam is a 64.
- Nov 14, '12 by klm8489Quote from Mrutledge2559Just wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions. I am applying for January 2014 so I have to have everything completed by Aug 1 of 2013. I'm so nervous about the whole process. I've been doing good in class but I did receive a C in BIO 2113 but my GPA is good. I have like a 3.5. Just wondering if you think I should retake it? I still have to take the TEAS, which I am not excited about and I plan on starting to study for that just as soon as this semester is over and I know it is worth 60% of the CS points. What do you think? Thanks!Hey all,My name is Melissa and I'm very pleased to announce I was just accepted to West Georgia Tech's RN program starting January 2013(Lagrange campus). I was just wondering who else has been accepted! I was 90% sure I wasn't getting in, the that letter came! I have never been so thankful, excited, and nervous before!So for fall semester 2012 I will be taking all of my non-nursing classes to get them out of the way. I'm taking microbiology and lab, human growth and development psych, and American literature. I'm nervous about taking all of these but if I can buckle down for this semester and really focus it will be better for me when I start those nursing classes we've all heard horror stories about!! Did I mention I have a one and a half year old? Lord, help me!Sorry for the long post! Looking forward to "meeting" others who got in!
- Nov 14, '12 by Mrutledge2559Hi, the C won't count you out. What are you other grades? I know someone with a C in bio 2114 and got in. I'm really not sure what teas score will get in bc the national average other test is much lower than the NLN.
- Mar 19 by kshorHow hard is it to get in West Ga techs program?