Trying for Gwinnett Tech Fall 2013 - Page 29Register Today!
- Apr 5 by mooney3012Quote from aalewineI applied to Athens Tech also. That's the last school I'm waiting on and my saving grace at this point. I wish they had a way of knowing early (like GTC does online). Good luck to you! Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!I applied to Athens Tech but that is a long shot because their stats are even higher than Gwinnett! But it's ok! I think God knew that I needed to be in a little bit better place in my life. So Next year is my year! I just wish this could have all happened like 3 years ago! LOL!
- Apr 8 by Gtc2013This is it guys! We'll finally find out this week... Soooo nervous! Good luck to all of you!
- Apr 8 by RN_Diva_2BHi all, if our status changed from the last program over to Associate Degree in Nursing as our current program, does that mean a person is in? (shaking in my boots here)
- Apr 8 by curlyQ-nurse2BQuote from Divalosity12That's what we're all assuming but we don't know for sure. I think that was the case for last year's class.Hi all, if our status changed from the last program over to Associate Degree in Nursing as our current program, does that mean a person is in? (shaking in my boots here)
- Apr 8 by lpatel320Practically stalking the mailman at this point. Must channel my inner-patience.
- Apr 8 by AcanthurasIf your status has changed I think you are in!!! You can also look under Admissions and it should show accepted.
I have also started receiving "test" emails from [moderator edit of name], at GTC - and it appears they are setting up an email group.
It has certainly been an exciting couple of weeks (though I will breathe easier when the official letter arrives)
I also hope those that didn't make it are able to get in a different program, or get accepted next year.
Application Status: Decision Made Decision: Accepted Current Program Associate Degree in Nursing Level: Undergraduate Program: NUR-Nursing DegreeLast edit by LunahRN on Apr 14 : Reason: TOS: posting staff/faculty name
- Apr 8 by divs618Last week I emailed [moderator edit of name] and asked her if my program changed to associates degree in nursing on banner..does that mean I am in? and she responded by saying congratulations you have been accepted into the program. and to keep checking my student email.
so for sure if the current program changed, you're in!Last edit by LunahRN on Apr 14 : Reason: TOS: posting staff/faculty name
- Apr 9 by Blue Felt FedoraYay! But I still want my official acceptance email/letter. Why isn't it here yet?
- Apr 9 by divs618i agree! what is taking so long!