Trying for Gwinnett Tech Fall 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Feb 21 by Blue Felt FedoraThanks for the info, blessed78!
Is everybody ready to attend their meetings? Which one will you be going to? I'll be going to the earlier meeting, since I have a class that afternoon and will already be there.
- Feb 21 by GodsloveThere were no chemistry or physics questions on the test. But I can remember most of if not all of my science questions were physiology questions from A & P 2. The questions were more indepth than what they have in the kaplan. As far as the math the questions in the kaplan were a lot harder than what we had on the test and that is why I suggest the pre-algebra book. The reading and comprehension were very easy. But the writing was the hardest part; that had to do with punctuations and what statements fitted best in the passage and where. There were no vocabularly as far as I can remember. Hope this helps!
- Feb 21 by divs618Thank you, blessed ! That is some helpful information. I wish we knew already when we would be taking the test! Got to wait one more week though! How is everybody doing with the studying?
- Feb 23 by LaatraHi Blue I will attend the earliest meeting! meet you there. Meet you there! I may be the oldest of all of you guys, my oldest son is 17; he is graduation from high school this year
- Feb 23 by LaatraHi blessed
I'm really thankful for your insight. reading and writing are:"Ma bete noire" or my bugbear. Can you please suggest any resources to go through these subjects? Merci!
- Feb 24 by LaatraSORRY!
- Feb 24 by aalewineblessed I'm sorry for asking so many questions but do they still do interviews? I have seen that they invite people to do an interview after they take the Kaplan but have never seen anyone talking about how the interview was. Just wondering if they still do it. Thanks!
- Feb 24 by Blue Felt FedoraQuote from LaatraMaybe not....my 18-year-old was accepted to Columbus State for the fall. I haven't been the oldest in all my pre-reqs (some of them I was, though), but I'm darn close!Hi Blue I will attend the earliest meeting! meet you there. Meet you there! I may be the oldest of all of you guys, my oldest son is 17; he is graduation from high school this year
Quote from aalewineLast I heard, they were going to do away with the interviews. From what I was told during an info session, the interviews weren't so much a deciding factor as they were a way to tell prospective students what they were really in for. I heard some hopefuls actually dropped out after the interview.do they still do interviews? I have seen that they invite people to do an interview after they take the Kaplan but have never seen anyone talking about how the interview was.
- Feb 24 by Blue Felt FedoraWe should come up with a little identifying something-or-other for the meeting. A blank yellow (for AN) Post-It on our shirts or something.
- Feb 24 by LaatraHi Blue
I will be wearing a yellow coat! Not usual